We know that being unable to access your account can be a rather frustrating experience. This quick guide will help you troubleshoot potential login issues. Just sit back, relax and follow these steps.
What to do first
We've made sure that you can easily reset your password thanks to our password reset feature. If you do so, you'll receive an email signing you in so that you can then visit your settings and define a new password. We've readied a short guide regarding the password reset, you can find it here.
If you do not receive our reset link and cannot find it on your spam/trash folders, do not hesitate to contact us.
What to do next
MAKING SURE TO USE THE CORRECT LOGIN FIELDS
We allow users to create accounts in 3 different ways:
- With Facebook: you sign in with your Facebook credentials
- With Google: you sign in with your Google credentials
- With an e-mail address: your create an account with your e-mail address, which becomes your login
Make sure you're using the correct login fields:
- If you've signed up with Facebook, hit LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK
- If you've signed up with Google, hit LOG IN WITH GOOGLE
- If you've signed up with an e-mail address, enter it in the the field LOGIN and type in your password. Hit LOG IN
GOOGLE/FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
If you've signed up with a Facebook/Google account that has been deactivated, you won't be able to log in to Jamendo.
You'll here either need to reactivate this Facebook/Google account or you can create a new Jamendo account.
EXTRA HELP REQUIRED
Don't forget that our support team is always available for you. Just fill in a form here, we'll do our best to get back in touch as soon as possible.